1. general information.
- The Administrator of the Website and the Administrator of Personal Data www.mediapol.com.pl is Mediapol Sp. z o.o., ul. Gajowa 23, 50-519 Wroclaw, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- By voluntarily entering information in the forms.
- By storing cookies (so-called "cookies") on end devices.
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting provider.
2. information in the forms.
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- In addition, the service can save information about the parameters of the connection (time stamp, IP address)
- The data in the form are not shared with third parties other than with your consent.
- The data, including personal data provided in the form, is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, i.e. the process of handling the business contact and are kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing.
- A Service user who has consented to the processing of personal data when filling out the form has the right to inspect, edit and delete processed personal data by submitting an email to email@example.com.
3 Information about cookies.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Service's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User's terminal equipment and accessing them is the Administrator of the Service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creation of statistics that help to understand how the Users of the Website use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- determine the user's profile in order to display tailored material to the user on advertising networks.
- The Service uses two main types of cookies: "session cookies" and "permanent cookies" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the User's terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User. The maximum storage time for cookies is 540 days.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's terminal device by default. Users of the Service may change their settings in this regard. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies For details, please refer to your browser's help or documentation.
- Cookies placed in the Service User's terminal equipment and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Administrator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google networks, to display advertisements tailored to the way you use the Website. For this purpose, they can keep information about the user's navigation path or the time they stayed on a particular page.
- With regard to information about user preferences collected by advertising networks, the Service User can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool located at: www.youronlinechoices.com
4 Server Logs.
- Information about certain user behaviors is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the site and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The resources viewed are identified by URLs. In addition, the record may be subject to:
- time of arrival of inquiry,
- time to send a response,
- the name of the client station - identification implemented by the HTTP protocol,
- Information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) - in case the access to the Website was made through a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with specific browsers.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5 Data sharing.
- Data are subject to sharing with external parties only within the limits of the law.
- Identifiable data of an individual are shared only with the consent of that person.
- The Administrator may be required to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies based on lawful requests to the extent of the request.
6. cookie management - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- Managing the settings of cookies is possible by changing the settings of the Internet browser used by the Service User.
- To learn more about data collection, online behavioral advertising, web analytics, cookies or other aspects from an online security and privacy perspective, we encourage you to visit the following website: www.youronlinechoices.com